7 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS
- The ECOsmarte Pool system should be set to run ONLY when the pool is turned on. DO NOT TURN ON THE ECOSMARTE POOL SYSTEM WHEN THE POOL IS OFF.
- The Security Sequence for the Programmable Control Box is UP DOWN UP.
- pH is the most important thing. Make sure that your pH is 6.8 – 7.2. Having the pH level at 6.8 is better than 7.2. Check the pH twice a week to start.
- You must maintain a copper level between .4 – .7ppm.
- Calcium should be at least 400ppm. Confirm that your calcium is at the right level two to three times per year and after rain and heavy storms.
- The phosphate level should be at 0ppb.
- Replace the test kits every two years.